Basic policy of personal information protection
The Gyeongdong Wine Resort Promotion Council (hereinafter referred to as “the Council”) respects the privacy of everyone who browses the website operated by the Council (hereinafter referred to as the “Homepage”), so that you can use it with confidence I will make an effort.
Personal information that can identify individuals such as name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc. will be handled appropriately according to laws and regulations.
About collecting personal information
In some contents of this homepage, you may fill in your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address etc as necessary. We use SSL encryption technology to enter these personal information on this homepage and protect the personal information that is communicated by performing organization authentication and encrypting communication data.
In addition, we use “Cookie” technology to provide easy-to-use services for users.
“Cookie” is a technology for web server to identify your computer, but we do not have information to identify individuals.
About protection management of personal information
We will strictly control the collected personal information and take preventive measures such as leakage, loss, tampering. Also, we will promptly discard and delete personal information that is no longer needed.
About use and provision of other person information
Personal information collected will be used within the scope of clearly stated collection purpose, such as response to inquiries, and will not be provided to third parties for purposes other than purpose and purpose, in principle.
However, we may disclose in the following cases.
- When there is consent of the principal, or to provide to the principal.
- When the provisions of laws and ordinances are based on legally binding instructions.
- In cases where the association undertakes procedures such as some kind of services on behalf of users on request of users.
- In cases where personal information is used internally within the limit necessary for carrying out administrative work and there are reasonable reasons for using that personal information.
- In cases where it is necessary for the person in charge of the business to hand over the information / materials provided by the association to the user concerned, in order to fulfill the delivery work.
- When there is a special reason for providing retained personal information in the case of prevention of crime, suppression of criminal investigation, arrest of suspects, enforcement of traffic and other maintenance related to the maintenance of public safety and order.
Disclosure, correction, deletion, deletion etc. of personal information
The Council confirms that the person himself has the right to request disclosure, correction, suspension of use, elimination, etc. of his / her personal information, and if there is such a demand, We will disclose, correct, add, suspend and erase the user ‘s personal information within a reasonable period only if it can be confirmed by the principal.